I would like to share with you one of my favorite recipes – a recipe that was initially created by my mom and dad. Since I was a kid, this tuna salad played a very special part in my lunches, usually in sandwiches. This is one of the easiest – and best – recipes I have made.
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 scoops of mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 carrots
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Take the can of tuna and drain all the water after opening it.
- Put it in a large bowl and squish it down with a fork.
- Add two scoops of mayo – but don’t use too much!
- As soon as you’ve added the mayo, take a large carrot (or two) and cut off the ends before peeling and grating them.
- Add the grated carrot to the mixture, as well as a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Use your fork to mix it well.
The recipe usually serves one person, but if you’d like to serve the tuna salad to multiple people, you may want to double the recipe.
As soon as you’re done, you can serve the tuna salad in sandwiches and/or as a dip for chips. This salad can be served on special occasions, like brunch parties. Hope you enjoy it!