14Y Summer Club
June 21 – August 11
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM (Sold Out!)
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM (Contact if interested)
A camp-like experience for toddlers ages 1 – 3 years and their caregivers
Join 14Y friends, ages 1 to 3 years, to sing, dance, and play together at our Summer Club! Each day will feature water play outdoors on our spacious rooftop, as well as time to explore art and music activities. Children will enjoy the roof and the classroom in this fun summer class while caregivers get time to chat and develop community! Bring your child in a swimsuit.
If you’re interested in registering for the 11:30 AM session, please contact Jill Shely, Associate Director of Early Childhood Programs, at JShely@14streety.org.
Registration for summer 2022 is closed. Check back for information about summer 2023!
Questions? Contact Jill Shely, Associate Director of Early Childhood Programs, at JShely@14streety.org.
Health And Safety
- All adults coming with children must show proof of vaccination.
- Children 2 and older are no longer required by the DOH to wear masks inside.
- If your child is sick, please let us know and keep them home.
- If there is a positive COVID-19 case in Summer Club, you will be contacted with next steps.
Please dress your little one in a swimsuit under their clothes to start the day with water play on the roof, as well as closed-toe water shoes that fit securely on their feet. Please come in a swimsuit regardless of weather!
You will also need:
- Waterproof Swim Bag – to send wet towels and swimsuits home at the end of the day
- A complete change of seasonally appropriate clothing to leave in your child’s cubby (tops, bottoms, socks and 2 pairs of underwear)
- Sunscreen: you can apply it at home before you come or on the roof upon arrival.
- Nut-free snack
- Reusable water bottle
- Sun hat is nice, but optional
We can’t wait to spend the summer with you!