Engaging heads, hearts, and hands
The 14th Street Y After School programming engages heads, hands and hearts.
Rest easy knowing your child’s afternoon is full, festive and active through 6:00 P.M. – all in a safe and supportive environment.
Each afternoon includes homework help and a healthy snack, as well as supervised swimming in our beautiful indoor pool on Mondays and Fridays. Kids take their choice of classes centering on movement, the arts, or intellectual discovery.
Our signature enrichment classes are taught by our specially trained counselors and professional teaching artists. Age-appropriate classes include dance, drama, gaga, gymnastics, karate, chess, film-making, journalism, and so much more. In addition to our After School offerings, kids also have access to our aquatics and athletics classes at special rates. Tuition for the 14th Street Y After School program includes transportation from a variety of neighborhood public, religious and private schools. We also pick up from extended-day programs at our partner schools. Register for the full week of After School, or for any number of weekdays. Pre-K After School is also available. Scholarships are available on a limited basis.
For information, please call our After School office at 646-395-4356
Register for the Spring Semester!
Spring Semester Registration is open! Please email AfterSchool@14Streety.org or call 646-395-4356 to enrollClick Here for Dates & Rates
A new, exciting deal for all 14Y families participating in After School programs!
When you refer another family to our After School program, you will receive $100 off your own After School program registration.
And there’s no limit – refer any number of families and receive $100 off for every family that registers for 14Y After School!
Here’s how you can take advantage of this amazing offer:
- Register your child for our After School program.
- Tell a friend or family member about our After School program and encourage them to register their child.
- On the CampDoc intake form, which you’ll receive access to shortly after registration, there is a field labeled “How did you hear about the 14th Street Y?” Here, the family should choose “Referral from an After School parent.”
- Once they choose the referral option, they will be able to write in your name.
- Our After School team will verify that the family you referred is registered and confirm your discounted registration fee via email.
If you have already registered for After School programs, you can still receive a discount on your registration fee if you refer a new family! Simply refer a family and we will confirm the discount via email.