14Y Fitness Center
Conveniently located in the heart of the East Village, our Fitness Center offers a full range of cardio and weight equipment including:
- Cybex treadmills, Precor and Cybex elliptical trainers
- Cybex exercise bikes, Schwinn Airdyne bikes, spin bikes
- A full circuit of Cybex strength training machines
- Max Rack, Power Cage, and a large selection of free weight equipment
- Stretching area with mats and equipment
The 14th Street Y Fitness Center is always staffed by friendly, knowledgeable fitness monitors, who can show you how the equipment can be used for your needs and answer any questions. The vibe is very low key and relaxed. We warmly welcome all those who want to work out.
Our certified personal trainers, teach, coach and help achieve a goal, re-energize, or move to the next level. Find out more about Personal Training.
Fitness Center Hours
- Monday – Friday | 6:30 AM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
New Fitness Equipment Coming December 1
The 14Y Fitness Center is being refreshed with all new equipment as of December 1!
The new equipment will include Endurance Treadmill, Performance Ascent Trainer, Endurance Elliptical, Endurance ClimbMill, Endurance Stepper, Endurance Recumbent Cycle, Endurance Upright Cycle, Freedom Rack, Magnum MEGA Half Rack, Versa Functional Trainer, and the Versa Chin / Dip Assist.
Fitness Center Closures:
The Fitness Center will be closed on Tuesday, November 29 and Wednesday, November 30, for the installation of new equipment. It will reopen with newly upgraded equipment on Thursday, December 1.
About The Fitness Center
To make sure you have the best workout experience, please plan ahead by taking into account the following:
- Members should arrive through the lobby and will be directed to the 14Y Fitness Center.
- Locker rooms are available for use.
- Please bring your own water bottle; you’ll be able to utilize our refilling station, which will be sanitized frequently.
Our team is hard at work ensuring our safety rules and regulations meet all New York State guidelines and New York City Department of Health inspection requirements, all while complying with EPA-approved cleaning and sanitization processes. Our staff has been trained in additional health and safety protocols to keep our community safe.
14Y members are welcome to use the lock rooms and showers. Our lockers are free for daytime use only. Please bring a lock for the lockers should you wish to store your belongings. To learn more about locker rentals, please visit the 14Y Service Desk.
Sanitizing wipes are available and extra cleaning efforts will be in place.
We offer almost 30 group fitness classes each week!
Current In-Person Group Fitness Classes: Zumba with Celeste on Sundays and HIIT with Josue on Mondays. More coming soon! See The Schedule