14Y Fitness Center
Conveniently located in the heart of the East Village, our newly refreshed Fitness Center offers a full range of new state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment including:
- Matrix Endurance Treadmills and Elliptical Trainers
- Matrix Endurance Recumbent Cycles, Upright Cycles and Stages Spin Bikes
- Matrix Endurance Ascent Trainers, ClimbMill, and Stepper
- A full circuit of Cybex Prestige strength training machines
- Nautilus Freedom Rack and Power Cage
- Matrix Magnum Half Rack, Versa Functional Trainer, and Chin / Dip Assist, as well as a large selection of free weight equipment
- Functional Training Area and a stretching area with mats and equipment
Learn all about the new fitness equipment here. Come check out all the new equipment available today!
The 14th Street Y Fitness Center is always staffed by friendly, knowledgeable fitness monitors, who can show you how the equipment can be used for your needs and answer any questions. The vibe is very low key and relaxed. We warmly welcome all those who want to work out.
Our certified personal trainers, teach, coach and help achieve a goal, re-energize, or move to the next level. Find out more about Personal Training.
Extended Fitness Center Hours
- Monday – Friday | 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday | 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
About The Fitness Center
To make sure you have the best workout experience, please plan ahead by taking into account the following:
- Members should arrive through the lobby and will be directed to the 14Y Fitness Center.
- Locker rooms are available for use.
- Please bring your own water bottle; you’ll be able to utilize our refilling station, which will be sanitized frequently.
Our team is hard at work ensuring our safety rules and regulations meet all New York State guidelines and New York City Department of Health inspection requirements, all while complying with EPA-approved cleaning and sanitization processes. Our staff has been trained in additional health and safety protocols to keep our community safe.
14Y members are welcome to use the lock rooms and showers. Our lockers are free for daytime use only. Please bring a lock for the lockers should you wish to store your belongings. To learn more about locker rentals, please visit the 14Y Service Desk.
Sanitizing wipes are available and extra cleaning efforts will be in place.
We offer more than 30 group fitness classes each week!
Current In-Person Group Fitness Classes: Zumba with Celeste on Sundays and HIIT with Josue on Mondays. More coming soon! See The Schedule