Older adults play a crucial role in our inclusive community at the 14th Street Y, and we offer a variety of engaging programs geared specifically for you!
At the 14th Street Y, we believe that contemporary Jewish sensibilities can be a source of inspiration, connection, and learning. No matter what your background, we aim to inspire you to live your best life. We’re committed to the development of the whole person, to strengthening family connections and to building inclusive and sustainable communities.
As a member of the 14th Street Y, you get full access to enriching programs both in person and online, including a state-of-the-art fitness center, nearly 30 live-streaming fitness classes each week, adult studies classes, community events and workshops with partners, and more – all included!
For $59 per month, an in person Senior Membership includes:
- Complimentary Fitness Orientation Session when you join
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- Access to nearly 30 group fitness classes per week
- Access to the 14Y Pool for adult lap swim and access to private swim lessons
- Access to arts and cultural programming
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
For inquiries about membership, please email us at ServiceDesk@14streety.org or contact us here.
Save Through Your Insurance Plan
You may be eligible for a membership to the 14Y at no cost to you with the Silver Sneakers program!
If you are Medicare supplemental plan holder with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplement or Advantage, you can call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card or visit https://partner.uhcrenewactive.com/home.
If you are Medicare supplemental plan holder with Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Sheild, Emblem Health, Healthfirst or Humana, check your eligibility. Visit the Silver Sneakers website or call toll-free: 866-584-7389.