We're just around the corner from you, at the crossroads of the downtown community.
Membership at the 14th Street Y
Drop by the 14th Street Y, sip a coffee in our light-filled lobby while you browse through our catalog of programs for mind, body and spirit and take in the fresh art exhibit around you. Watch the world go by, outside and in.
Membership is easy. Become a part of our community today!
See all that the 14th Street Y has to offer this summer!
- Complimentary Personal Training orientation session when you join!
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- More than 50 fitness classes per week, including Mommy & Me fitness classes
- Daily open, lap, and family swim
- Low cost ($5 per hour) childcare
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot gymnasium
- Access to arts and cultural programming
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including camps, preschool, youth sports, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
So come for the gym and swim, and stay for any of our more than 50 fitness classes each week – while your child (6 months to 6 years) is looked after by caring, experienced staff. Expand your and your family’s horizons with year-round community events and opportunities to give back, access to composting, clothes recycling, and CSA (community supported agriculture), and discounts to the 14th Street Y Theater’s exclusive line-up of co-produced, cutting-edge theater and dance.
We have many different membership plans, including family, adult, couple, teen, senior, student, and more. Rates are not posted on our website so that we can understand your needs and customize the right membership plan for you. If you’re interested in signing up, please print and sign the waiver before arriving for a tour and get started the same day!