Membership at the 14th Street Y
The 14th Street Y is a true community and in these challenging times we need each other more than ever. We’ve missed seeing you at our building and now that it’s safe, we hope that you’ll drop by the 14th Street Y!
As of October 2020, we have reopened our facilities for specific Fitness, Youth, and Early Childhood programming. We are offering in-person memberships so you and your family can take advantage of our programs now that they have safely reopen.
For $84 per month, Single Adult In-Person Membership includes:
- Complimentary Fitness Orientation Session when you join
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- Access to nearly 30 group fitness classes per week, offered virtually
- Access to the 14Y Pool for adult lap swim and access to private swim lessons.
- Access to arts and cultural programming
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including Camps, Preschool, Youth Classes, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
We have many different membership plans, including family, adult, couple, teen, senior, student, and more. Explore the different membership types below!
For inquiries about membership, contact our Membership Team at ServiceDesk@14streety.org or call them at 646-395-4310.
If you are currently a Virtual 14Y Member and would like to upgrade to an in-person membership, pleas call 646-395-4310 or email ServiceDesk@14StreetY.org.
Older adults may qualify for a free or discounted membership through Silver Sneakers. Visit the Senior Membership page for more details.
Book a Free Tour
Now it’s even easier to book a tour to see our Fitness Center for yourself. Click here to find a convenient time to meet with a membership specialist to learn more about all the 14Y has to offer.