Membership at the 14th Street Y
The 14th Street Y is a true community and in these challenging times we need each other more than ever. We’ve missed seeing you at our building and now that it’s safer, we hope that you’ll drop by the 14th Street Y!
We have many different membership plans, including family, adult, couple, teen, senior, student, and more. Explore the different membership types below!
Single Adult Membership
For $84 per month, Single Adult In-Person Membership includes:
- Complimentary Fitness Orientation Session when you join
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- Access to nearly 30 group fitness classes per week, offered virtually and in-person
- Access to the 14Y Pool for adult lap swim and access to private swim lessons.
- Basketball shoot-arounds and game play
- Access to arts and cultural programming
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including Camps, Preschool, Youth Classes, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
For inquiries about membership or to upgrade a virtual membership to an in-person membership, please contact our Membership Team at ServiceDesk@14streety.org or call them at 646-395-4310.
Older adults may qualify for a free or discounted membership through Silver Sneakers. Visit the Senior Membership page for more details.
Book a Free Tour
It’s super easy to book a tour to see our Fitness Center for yourself! Fill out this form and a membership specialist will reach out to you to book a tour. Please note that all guests must show proof of vaccination to tour the 14Y.