We're more than just a gym.
May 1 – August 31
Single Adult: $285
Our BIGGEST Savings: $146
Our BIGGEST Savings: $235
June 1 – August 31
Single Adult: $225 (Save $123)
Family: $370 (Save $176)
July 1 – August 31
Single Adult: $155 (Save $115)
Family: $260 (Save $137)
August 1 – August 31
Single Adult: $80 (Save $102)
Family: $140 (Save $108)
As a summer member, you have access to all this and more:
- A FREE 14th Street Y Fitness Orientation Session
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- More than 50 fitness classes per week, including Mommy & Me fitness classes
- Daily open, lap, and family swim
- Low cost ($5 per hour) childcare
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot gymnasium
- Access to arts and cultural programming including special members only discounts to the 14Y Theater
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including camps, preschool, youth sports, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
- Sustainability programs including a CSA, compost drop-off, and clothing recycling
Summer Fitness Pop-Ups and Classes
Sunrise Yoga on the Roof
Thursdays | June 6 – August 22 | 7:00 – 8:00 am (no class July 4)
Start the summer mornings with this energizing practice on our rooftop and breathe in a fresh start to your day!
M Free, NM $25
Summer Rooftop Dance Party
Monday | July 1 | 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Have fun in the sun at our Summer Rooftop Dance Party! An instructor led summer celebration set to everyone’s favorite party dance songs.
M Free, NM $25
Thursdays | June 6 – August 22 | 6:30 – 7:15 PM
Tabata is an exercise protocol where you perform an exercise for 20 seconds followed by 10 seconds of rest. This is repeated for 8 rounds for one exercise. The class comprises of multiple exercises, each repeated for 8 rounds. This protocol has been found to be very effective for improving strength and cardiovascular health.
M Free, NM $25
Tai Chi at Summer in the Square
Thursdays | June 13 – August 8 | 9:00 – 9:45 am (no class July 4)
Enjoy an outdoor Tai Chi class on the big lawn under the shady canopy of trees in Union Square Park with dynamic instructor, Roberto Sharpe. Tai chi is an art that promotes balance, strength, grace, and flexibility, and it promotes a meditative mood with its “dance of quiet motion.”
Free for all!
Stay A Member!
Transitioning from your Summer Membership to regular 14Y Membership is so easy! Take advantage of our fitness pop-ups, events, services, and programs all year long.
If at anytime you’d like to transition to regular membership, let us know!
You can contact our membership team at Join@14StreetY.org, call 212-780-0800, or just stop by our Service Desk to let them know you want to continue being a member with us.
The 14th Street Y has a longstanding relationship with teachers, officers, NYC Fire Department and other civil servants. We offer discounts to the following members of our community
- Teachers (UFT)
- Hospital Workers – Beth Israel, NYU, NY Eye & Ear—others may also qualify. Please feel free to inquire.
- NYPD, FDNY & Military Personnel
Corporate and Community Group Memberships
The 14th Street Y is pleased to offer special corporate and group membership rates to businesses and organizations with multiple employees seeking membership.
Group Memberships require a minimum of 5 employees or participants. Small businesses and community organizations are eligible for consideration.
If you are interested in establishing a corporate membership for your organization, please contact Luis Lopez at 646-395-4341 or LuisLopez@14StreetY.org.