We're more than just a gym.
Thank you for sharing your 14Y Summer Membership experience!
Your feedback is so valuable to us and ensures we continue to improve our services and facilities to better serve your needs. Thank you for being a member of our East Village community center!!
As a summer member, you can still take advantage of all we have to offer including:
- Complimentary Personal Training orientation session
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- More than 50 fitness classes per week, including Mommy & Me fitness classes
- Daily open, lap, and family swim
- Low cost ($5 per hour) childcare
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot gymnasium
- Access to arts and cultural programming including special members only discounts to the 14Y Theater
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including camps, preschool, youth sports, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
- Sustainability programs including a CSA, compost drop-off, and clothing recycling
Stay A Member!
Transitioning from your Summer Membership to regular 14Y Membership is so easy! Take advantage of our fitness pop-ups, events, services, and programs all year long.
Check out all we have to offer this fall in our new Fall Catalog. We even have 25 upcoming shows in our 2018-2019 Theater Season, including theater for young audiences, and #NastyWomen female resistance comedy! Being a member ensures you get discounts on everything!
If you’d like to continue being a member with us, let us know!
You can contact our membership team at Join@14StreetY.org, call 212-780-0800, or just stop by our Service Desk to let them know you want to continue being a member with us.
The 14th Street Y has a longstanding relationship with teachers, officers, NYC Fire Department and other civil servants. We offer discounts to the following members of our community
- Teachers (UFT)
- Hospital Workers – Beth Israel, NYU, NY Eye & Ear—others may also qualify. Please feel free to inquire.
- NYPD, FDNY & Military Personnel
Corporate and Community Group Memberships
The 14th Street Y is pleased to offer special corporate and group membership rates to businesses and organizations with multiple employees seeking membership.
Group Memberships require a minimum of 5 employees or participants. Small businesses and community organizations are eligible for consideration.
If you are interested in establishing a corporate membership for your organization, please contact Luis Lopez at 646-395-4341 or LuisLopez@14StreetY.org.