Questions? Get in touch!
New Country Day Camp
Spend a summer in the country, so close to the city.
Rising kindergartners through 8th graders can savor the peace that’s only found in nature while belonging to a close-knit community.
Transportation is provided to Staten Island’s 75-acre Henry Kaufmann Campground, where swimming pools, hiking trails, and open meadows set the scene for a summer of adventure and enrichment.
NEW THIS SUMMER:
- Hot lunch included 5 days per week
- Towels are now provided and laundered for all campers daily!
- New bus stops in Williamsburg, Bed-Stuy, Bay Ridge, Fort Greene, Gowanus, Downtown Manhattan, and more!
- New Programs include Music, Imagination, Wilderness Discovery, Cooking, Planting, Pioneering (CPP)
- AfterCamp, an extended day option for Manhattan and Brooklyn families. Campers get to play games, and engage in activities and crafts until 6:00 PM at the 14th Street Y. Learn more here.
Special Refer-A-Family Discount
Tell your family, friends, and neighbors about New Country Day Camp!
When a new family registers and submits your name in their registration form where they’re asked to list how they heard about New Country Day Camp, you’ll receive a $50 discount!
There’s no limit to how many families you can refer. We have some families who’ve received upwards of $400 in discounts by referring new families to register for New Country Day Camp.
Start spreading the word by sharing this link: 14StreetY.org/ncdclearnmore with the families you know.
If you or someone you know wants to connect with a NCDC staff member, please fill out the form below or call us at 646-395-4357 anytime between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Virtual Camp Tours