Questions? Get in touch!
New Country Day Camp
Spend a summer in the country, so close to the city.
Rising kindergartners through 8th graders can savor the peace that’s only found in nature while belonging to a close-knit community.
Transportation is provided to Staten Island’s 75-acre Henry Kaufmann Campground, where swimming pools, hiking trails, and open meadows set the scene for a summer of adventure and enrichment.
NEW THIS SUMMER:
- Hot lunch included 5 days per week
- Towels are now provided and laundered for all campers daily!
- New bus stops in Williamsburg, Bed-Stuy, Bay Ridge, Fort Greene, Gowanus, Downtown Manhattan, and more!
- New Programs include Music, Imagination, Wilderness Discovery, Cooking, Planting, Pioneering (CPP)
- Extended day options for Manhattan and Brooklyn families
To connect with a NCDC staff member, please fill out the form below or call us at 646-395-4357 anytime between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Other Ways To Learn More
We’re also planning a Spring Camp Tour for May 2018. Please check back for more information.
Invite your friends and neighbors to a camp info session in your home or local coffee shop, and get a camp discount!
Learn more and fill out an interest form here.