Dates & Rates
Session 1: June 27 – July 12 (2 weeks)
Session 2: July 15 – July 26 (2 weeks)
Session 3: July 29 – August 9 (2 weeks)
Mini Session: August 12 – August 15 (1 week)
Session 1 operates for 10 days over 3 calendar weeks (NO camp on July 4 or July 5)
Maccabi Games will be held in Session 3
There is NO camp on August 16
Priority Registration for Returning Families
Begins 12:00 PM on Monday, November 13 through 12:00 PM on Monday, November 20
Registration Assessment Period
Monday, November 20 – Sunday, December 3
Registration will not be available during this time
Begins 12:00 PM on Monday, December 4
Registration for our Support and Inclusion Program closes April 1, 2024
|Mini Session||1 Week||$1,425|
|Full Session||2 Weeks: Session 1, 2, or 3||$2,850|
|1 Full Session + Mini Session||3 Weeks||$3,950|
|2 Full Sessions||4 Weeks||$4,850|
|2 Full Sessions + Mini Session||5 Weeks||$5,700|
|3 Full Sessions||6 Weeks||$6,350|
|Full Summer||7 Weeks||$6,900|
All tuition fees include:
- Lunch and afternoon snack provided 5 days a week
- Towel Service — our local, contracted company will provide and wash towels for all campers daily.
- Round-trip transportation from multiple stops in Manhattan and Brooklyn on air-conditioned buses
- Camper shirt
14% off for 14Y and MCC members, as well as for children currently enrolled in 14Y After School.
10% off for the 2nd NCDC registered sibling, and 15% off for 3rd and subsequent NCDC registered sibling(s).
Payments, Cancellations and Refunds
- There is a non-refundable, non-transferable administration fee of $500 per camper upon enrollment
- All payment schedules begin upon enrollment, and all payments for Summer 2024 must be completed by June 1, 2024
- All tuition is fully refundable through March 1, 2024, less the non-refundable $500 deposit per child
- Starting March 2, 2024 there are no refunds on camp tuition and remaining tuition balances will be charged
- We do not offer split sessions. (E.g. We are not able to unenroll a single week from a 2-week session)
Flexible payment plans are available, options will be available upon checkout on CampSite. A minimum of $500 is due in order to complete enrollment.
Financial assistance is available and the deadline for applications is January 16, 2024.
If you are interested in applying for financial assistance, please finish your enrollment and find the Optional Application for Financial Assistance on the Parent Dashboard in the “Forms” tab. Financial assistance applications and all supporting data must be submitted in CampSite.
Requirements for Enrollment
Each camper will need to submit an up-to-date medical form filled out by your child’s pediatrician, dated within one year of their attendance date. We do not accept religious exemptions, and all campers must be fully immunized.
Any camper enrolled in our Support Program, as part of our Inclusion Model, is required to complete an intake prior to attending.