Dates & Rates
2023 Session Dates
Session 1 | June 28 – July 14 (3 weeks*)
Session 2 | July 17 – July 28 (2 weeks)
Session 3 | July 31 – August 11 (2 weeks)
Mini Session | August 14 – 17 (4 days**)
* No camp on July 3 and July 4
** No camp on August 18
Please note: Session 1 operates for 11 days over 3 calendar weeks and is priced to align with our 2 week sessions.
Priority Registration for Returning Families | Monday, November 14 – Sunday, November 27
Registration Assessment Period | Monday, November 28 – Sunday, December 4 (registration will not be available during this time)
Open Registration | Begins Monday, December 5
|Sessions/Weeks||Early Bird: December 5-January 16||Standard Rates: January 17-April 30||Sleepy Bird Starts May 1|
|Mini Session (1 Week)||$1,325||$1,425||$1,525|
|Full Session 1, 2, or 3 (2 Weeks)||$2,650||$2,850||$3,050|
|1 Full Session + Mini Session (3 Weeks)||$3,650||$3,850||$4,050|
|2 Full Sessions (4 Weeks)||$4,450||$4,700||$5,000|
|2 Full Sessions + Mini Session (5 Weeks)||$5,250||$5,500||$5,700|
|3 Full Sessions (6 Weeks)||$5,950||$6,150||$6,350|
|Full Summer (7 Weeks)||$6,500||$6,700||$6,950|
All tuition fees include:
- Lunch and afternoon snack provided 5 days a week
- Towel Service – our local, contracted company will provide and wash towels for all campers daily.
- Round-trip transportation from multiple stops in Manhattan and Brooklyn on air-conditioned buses
- Camper shirt
14% off for 14th Street Y & MCC members, as well as for children enrolled in 14Y After School
10% off for the 2nd NCDC registered sibling, and 15% off for 3rd and subsequent NCDC registered sibling(s).
$50 off per new NCDC family that names you on their registration for how they heard about camp.
Payments, Cancellations and Refunds
- There is a non-refundable, non-transferable administration fee of $500 per camper upon enrollment
- All payment schedules begin upon enrollment, and all payments for Summer 2023 must be completed by June 1, 2023
- All tuition is fully refundable through March 1, 2023, less the non-refundable $500 deposit per child
- Starting March 2, 2023 through May 1, 2023, 50% of tuition for canceled weeks will be refunded
- After May 1, 2023 there are no refunds on camp tuition
Flexible payment plans are available, options will be available upon checkout on CampSite. A minimum of $500 is due in order to complete enrollment.
Financial assistance is available. If you are interested in applying for financial assistance, please finish your enrollment and find the Optional Application for Financial Assistance on the Parent Dashboard in the “Forms” tab. Financial assistance applications and all supporting data must be submitted in CampSite.
Requirements for Enrollment
Each camper will need to submit an up-to-date medical form filled out by your child’s pediatrician, dated within one year. We do not accept religious exemptions, and all campers must be fully immunized.
Any camper enrolled in our Support Program, as part of our Inclusion model, is required to complete an intake prior to attending.