From Monday, February 17 through Monday, February 24, the 14Y lobby will be getting a makeover. From new floor tiles to fresh paint, to creating an open space allowing for more room to gather with friends and family. Our building will remain open during this renovation and we will work to keep any disruption to a minimum.
We can’t wait for you to see our new, open space.
Fitness Schedule Changes:
- Iyengar Yoga from 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM will be extended to 11:45 AM, however, will be move to Studio A only
- Tai Chi from 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM will be moved to 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM from Studio AB to the Gymnasium, 2nd Fl
For all Fitness schedule changes, please visit our Schedules page.
Aquatics Classes Schedule Changes:
- Children’s Learn to Swim, Adult Learn to Swim, and Aqua Exercise classes are not in session between Saturday, February 15 through Friday, February 21.
- Private lessons will continue as scheduled.
- Lap Swim and Family and Adult Open Swim times will be expanded while Aquatics classes are not in session.
To see the modified Aquatics schedule, please click here.
Youth Programs Schedule Changes:
- Classes are not in session for After School, Youth Classes, and Youth Sports from Monday, February 17 through Friday, February 21.
- Holiday Camp will be in session between Monday, February 17 and Friday, February 21.
To register for Holiday Camp, please click here.
Early Childhood Programs Schedule Changes:
- Mini-Semester and Drop-In Classes are not in session between Saturday, February 15 through Friday, February 21.
- Baby & Me Fitness classes will continue as scheduled.
For the full Early Childhood Programs schedule, please click here.
Exciting Ongoing Improvements:
- New Stroller Parking – During high traffic times, Studio B will be converted to our main stroller parking area Monday through Fridays from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Calm Corner – In the niche space parallel to the vending machine, we will build a corner for adults, parents, caregivers and children to relax before and after their next class. This Calm Corner will offer seating for adults and puzzles, books, and a small table for children