14Y Youth Center
An all-day, in-person program
14Y Youth Center
We’re excited to announce the 14Y Youth Center, an all-day, in-person program for students in kindergarten through grade 5 to attend on the days when they are participating in virtual learning.
For Students K – 5
Mondays – Fridays | 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM | Extended Day 3:00 – 5:00 PM
Begins Monday, October 5
Registration is open, but spots are limited. Secure your child’s spot today.
14Y Youth Programs is excited to announce the 14Y Youth Center, an all-day, in-person program for students in kindergarten through grade 5 to attend on the days when they are participating in virtual learning.
Our 14Y Youth Center will offer learning support for virtual learning, plus engaging in-person activities for students during periods when they don’t have class. Activities include art, movement, and sports.
The 14Y Youth Center is also inclusive of all needs and abilities.
Since the Department of Education has students’ in-person learning schedules rotating on a two-week basis, we are offering daily enrollment. However, in order to increase safety and minimize contact, families will be required to register their children for at least 8 days in a month in order to be eligible for the program. We are starting registration for October, and will extend registration month by month.
Hours and Rates
- Full Day (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM): $90 per day per child
- Extended Day (3:00 PM – 5:00 PM)*: $30 per day per child
- Sibling discounts available. First sibling receives a 10% discount, 2nd sibling receives a 15% discount
- *Registration for the “Extended Day” is by request only. You will be asked to fill out a form during your enrollment to select the days you would like the extended day option.
Your child’s safety is our first priority. In addition to the scheduling considerations listed above, we are taking many precautions to reduce your child’s risk, including:
- Keeping class sizes small to facilitate social distancing
- Requiring students and staff to wear masks
- Sanitizing surfaces in classrooms and in high-traffic areas
- Deep cleaning the 14Y facilities each night
Please note: We will do everything we can to keep your child’s classroom assignments as stagnant and consistent as possible throughout each week; however, due to multiple different school schedules we cannot guarantee 100% consistency day-to-day. Children will not mix with other groups on any given day.
We are excited to welcome your child back into the building this fall!