Items to be left at school:
- Disposable diapers/pull-ups. Each child will have his or her own supply of diapers and wipes kept at the changing table or by the bathroom. The staff will notify you when your child’s supplies are low.
- A complete change of clothes including shirt, bottoms (pants, shorts or skirt), underpants, and socks. Please label all items with your child’s name. Children who are in the process of toilet training should bring several changes of clothes and possibly an extra pair of shoes.
- A blanket and a cot sheet for naptime. At the end of each week the sheet and blanket will be returned home. Please wash the items and return them to school on your child’s next day here.
- Your Family Book that you have worked on with your child. These are loved by the children and shared throughout the school year.
Items to be brought in daily:
- A dairy or vegetarian lunch
- Comfortable play clothes
- Rubber-soled shoes, preferably close-toed
- A bag or backpack for carrying home important papers, artwork and assorted treasures.
Please Do Not Bring:
- Glass containers or bottles
- Toys or valuable items
- Nuts or any nut products
- PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING!