Bringing the 14Y To You!
Virtual 14Y Membership
Bringing Community To You and Your Family
We’re excited to announce the launch of a new 14Y virtual membership to help you connect with us and your community!
Over the last month the 14Y staff has been busy going digital, taking our programs into the homes of our incredible community. Our virtual offerings include some familiar programs in a new format, plus exciting new ways for you to engage with each other.
For just $29.99 a month per household*, this new membership gives you and your family an affordable way to participate in our exclusive virtual programs.
As a special bonus, if you sign up today, you won’t be billed again until July 1!
Your membership features exclusive virtual programming including:
- Virtual Fitness
- 25+ virtual fitness classes per week
- A “Welcome to the 14Y Virtual Walkthrough,” a regularly scheduled virtual meeting to learn about the amazing benefits of your membership, meet the staff and socialize with other 14Y members.
- Discounts on online one-on-one personal training
- Community Events and Ways to Connect with 14Y friends
- Digital hangouts
- Virtual events the whole family can enjoy featuring fitness pop-ups, singalongs, etc.
- Virtual Family Programs
- Live streaming classes and hangout for new moms and youth families including support groups, baby/toddler classes, family fitness and baby & me fitness classes
- Arts & Culture
- Access to live-streaming arts & cultural events, special adult programs and virtual workshops, and events featuring 14Y’s LABA fellows––artists who use classic Jewish texts to inspire the creation of art, dialogue and study.
- And more!
- Early registration and discounts on virtual classes and programs including adult classes, after school, youth sports, youth classes, camps, and more!
We can’t wait to connect with you!
*Virtual members joining in May will be billed at time of purchase and receive their next bill July 1, 2020.