Joining our vibrant downtown community has never been easier.
When you become a member, you’re joining more than just a gym!
14th Street Y membership includes:
- Complimentary Personal Training orientation session when you join!
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- More than 50 fitness classes per week, including Mommy & Me fitness classes
- Daily open, lap, and family swim
- Low cost ($5 per hour) childcare
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot gymnasium
- Access to arts and cultural programming including special members only discounts to the 14Y Theater
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including camps, preschool, youth sports, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
- Sustainability programs including a CSA, compost drop-off, and clothing recycling
Current Membership Specials
Summer Membership: May 1 – August 31
The perfect way to get fit sooner, so you’re ready for summer!
The 14th Street Y is excited to offer a new extended Summer Membership from May 1 through August 31, available to individuals and families.
New members will receive 6 guest passes to use at either the 14th Street Y or Manny Cantor Center Fitness. Guest passes are good through August 31.
Use your guest passes to get fit with friends in our newly renovated fitness center, take one of the many fitness classes we have every week, or try a specialized fitness class at Manny Cantor Center Fitness, including spin/pedal power, rooftop yoga, outdoor boot camp in Seward Park, and a running club – a great option for those training for the NYC Marathon.
Single Adult Summer Membership | No initiation fee.
- Full Summer (May 1 – August 31): $280 ($70 per month; save $147)
- June – August: $220 ($73.33 per month; save $125)
- July – August: $150 ($75 per month; save $113)
- August: $80 (save $101)
Family Summer Membership | No initiation fee.
- Full Summer (May 1 – August 31): $450 ($112.50 per month; save $221)
- June – August: $360 ($120 per month; save $168)
- July – August: $255 ($127.50 per month; save $130)
- August: $135 (save $107)
For more information, stop by in-person for a tour or contact our membership team at Join@14StreetY.org or call 212-780-0800.
14Y Summer Fitness Pop-Ups
Caribbean Dance | Tuesday, May 22, 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Caribbean Fit for Dance is a Caribbean Dance & Fitness class that helps you burn calories, learn trending dance moves and have fun! It’s the perfect combination of Dance & Fitness as we incorporate Yoga, PIYO, weighted exercises, Cardio and then teach you how to move like a Caribbean. We also teach quick dance routines to the most trending songs.
Sunrise Rooftop Yoga | Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 – 8:00 AM
Start the summer morning with an energizing practice on our rooftop and breathe in a fresh start to your day!
Rooftop Punk Rope | Thursday, May 31, 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Founded in 2004, Punk Rope is a mash-up of jump rope, recess, and rock ‘n’ roll. A memorable fitness experience, Punk Rope can improve your cardiovascular health, coordination, agility, speed, strength, balance, waistline, and bone density. Most of all, it’s a fun way exercise outside and underneath the NYC sky!
The Buddy System: Partner Training Workshop | Tuesday May 15, 7:00 – 8:00 PM
The human body is by far the most efficient exercise machine ever created, but two bodies are better than one! Join Beastanetics creators, Tim Haft and Shana Brady, for a series of fun and effective partner conditioning drills. Appropriate for all fitness levels. Bring a friend or we’ll find a buddy for you!
Terms and Conditions: Prorated membership is not available. Summer Membership begins on the 1st of the month. Members may opt to begin membership on the first of the following month based on the rates noted above. Must be 18 years or older to take advantage of this membership offer.
April Family Membership Special
The 14th Street Y loves families! Sign up for a family membership in April, and receive a FREE 10-session childcare card. Plus, get access to all of our family-friendly amenities, and early registration and discounts for early childhood programs, youth programs, camps, Jewish programs, arts + culture, and more!Learn More
For more information, contact our membership team at Join@14StreetY.org or call 212-780-0800.
The 14th Street Y has a longstanding relationship with teachers, officers, NYC Fire Department and other civil servants. We offer discounts to the following members of our community
- Teachers (UFT)
- Hospital Workers – Beth Israel, NYU, NY Eye & Ear—others may also qualify. Please feel free to inquire.
- NYPD, FDNY & Military Personnel
Corporate and Community Group Memberships
The 14th Street Y is pleased to offer special corporate and group membership rates to businesses and organizations with multiple employees seeking membership.
Group Memberships require a minimum of 5 employees or participants. Small businesses and community organizations are eligible for consideration.
If you are interested in establishing a corporate membership for your organization, please contact Luis Lopez at 646-395-4341 or LuisLopez@14StreetY.org.