14Y Specials and Discounts
We're more than just a gym.
Be a part of our vibrant downtown community!
We’re more than just a gym—we have something for everyone. Check out all our current deals and discounts below.
The perfect way to get fit sooner, so you’re ready for summer!
Enjoy all the perks of a full 14Y membership at a reduced rate now through August 31. Join Now!
Refer-A-Friend Membership Special
Refer a friend to join the 14th Street Y. When your friend joins, you’ll both get the next month absolutely free!
There’s no limit—refer any number of friends and receive a free month of membership for every friend who becomes a member!! Get 12 friends to join, you’ll get 12 months free. REFER-A-FRIEND
Interested in joining our vibrant community center in the heart of the East Village?
14th Street Y membership includes:
- Complimentary Personal Training orientation session when you join!
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- More than 50 fitness classes per week, including Mommy & Me fitness classes
- Daily open, lap, and family swim
- Low cost ($5 per hour) childcare
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot gymnasium
- Access to arts and cultural programming including special members only discounts to the 14Y Theater
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including camps, preschool, youth sports, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
- Sustainability programs including a CSA, compost drop-off, and clothing recycling
The 14th Street Y has a longstanding relationship with teachers, officers, NYC Fire Department and other civil servants. We offer discounts to the following members of our community
- Teachers (UFT)
- Hospital Workers – Beth Israel, NYU, NY Eye & Ear—others may also qualify. Please feel free to inquire.
- NYPD, FDNY & Military Personnel
Corporate and Community Group Memberships
The 14th Street Y is pleased to offer special corporate and group membership rates to businesses and organizations with multiple employees seeking membership.
Group Memberships require a minimum of 5 employees or participants. Small businesses and community organizations are eligible for consideration.
If you are interested in establishing a corporate membership for your organization, please contact Luis Lopez at 646-395-4341 or LuisLopez@14StreetY.org.