We're more than just a gym.
Joining our vibrant downtown community has never been easier.
When you become a member, you’re joining more than just a gym!
14th Street Y membership includes:
- Complimentary Personal Training orientation session when you join!
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- More than 50 fitness classes per week, including Mommy & Me fitness classes
- Daily open, lap, and family swim
- Low cost ($5 per hour) childcare
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot gymnasium
- Access to arts and cultural programming including special members only discounts to the 14Y Theater
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including camps, preschool, youth sports, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
- Sustainability programs including a CSA, compost drop-off, and clothing recycling
Current Membership Specials
Get a free 7-Day Pass starting September 1. If you love being a part of our fun, incredible community, then become a member for $0 enrollment!*
Schedule your free tour today by emailing our membership team at Join@14StreetY.org or call 212-780-0800.Sign Up Today!
*Must be 18 and over, and new to 14Y membership. Subject to change. Limited time offer for September 2018 only.
14Y Summer Fitness
Sunrise Rooftop Yoga | Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 – 8:00 AM
Begin your mornings with an energizing practice on our rooftop and breathe in a fresh start to your day!
For more information, contact our membership team at Join@14StreetY.org or call 212-780-0800.
The 14th Street Y has a longstanding relationship with teachers, officers, NYC Fire Department and other civil servants. We offer discounts to the following members of our community
- Teachers (UFT)
- Hospital Workers – Beth Israel, NYU, NY Eye & Ear—others may also qualify. Please feel free to inquire.
- NYPD, FDNY & Military Personnel
Corporate and Community Group Memberships
The 14th Street Y is pleased to offer special corporate and group membership rates to businesses and organizations with multiple employees seeking membership.
Group Memberships require a minimum of 5 employees or participants. Small businesses and community organizations are eligible for consideration.
If you are interested in establishing a corporate membership for your organization, please contact Luis Lopez at 646-395-4341 or LuisLopez@14StreetY.org.