We’re more than just your East Village community center.
We are committed to the development of the whole person and bettering people’s lives and strengthening individual and family connections by building an inclusive, vibrant, and sustainable communities.
Our community includes members, staff, teachers, trainers, artists, caregivers, families, and local business owners. The 14th Street Y hosts community events year round, many of which are open to the public.
NY Project Hope, Coping with COVID
Need to talk?
Free, anonymous and confidential!
Here to talk | Here to listen | Here to support
Feeling uncertain, overwhelmed, anxious during COVID?
Bridging Access to Care’s Project Hope Program provides:
- Individual COVID Crisis Counseling
- Public Education Sessions
- Group Support Sessions
- Links to resources in NYC
Bridging Access to Care can provide virtual presentations on:
- Recognizing common reactions to COVID
- Building coping skills for the recovery process
- Managing COVID related stress
- Identifying and meeting children’s needs
Contact us at 929-201-5513
A program of the NYS Office of Mental Health
Funded by FEMA
Explore FREE courses, resources, and events!
Parent University is designed to empower you as an advocate and partner in your child’s education. All New York City parents and family members are welcome to enroll!
How to register:
- Visit parentu.schools.nyc
- Sign in with your NYC Schools Account or create a new account
- Choose a course from the Course Catalog tab
- Click Enroll
- Check your email for confirmation!
Let us know what you think. We want to make Parent University helpful for all New York City families. Please send feedback and suggestions to ParentU@schools.nyc.gov.