14Y Family Membership
We support the whole family
Membership Benefits and Programs for Families
We offer single-parent family membership and general family membership that includes two adults.
At 14th Street Y, we welcome all kinds of families. We support the whole family by offering a wide variety of programs for all ages across Health + Fitness, Early Childhood Education, Youth Programs, Arts + Culture, and Jewish Life.
- Complimentary Fitness Orientation Session when you join
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- Nearly 30 group fitness classes per week offered virtually. Family fitness classes are currently on hiatus.
- Access to Health + Fitness workshops including CPR classes, many of which are virtual
- Early registration and discounts across all 14Y classes and programs including 14Y Preschool and 14Y’s summer camps.
- Discounts at new 14Y programs including the 14Y Youth Center and At-Home Mini-School.
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
November Family Membership Deal
Sign up anytime in November and we’ll waive the $99 initiation fee and you’ll get the rest of the month free! Your first billing will be December 1.
If you’re interested in Family Membership, you can take advantage of this exciting offer by contacting our Membership Team at ServiceDesk@14streety.org or call them at 646-395-4310.
We have multiple Family Membership options, which aren’t currently available for purchase online.
Book a Tour
Now it’s even easier to book a tour to see our Fitness Center for yourself. Click here to find a convenient time to meet with a membership specialist to learn more about all the 14Y has to offer.
Keeping Your Family Safe
At the 14Y, your family’s safety is our top priority. Visit our Health and Safety guidelines to learn more about how we’re keeping families in our community safe at our facilities.
14Y Family Programs is excited to launch a new virtual program for families with toddlers that includes art, music, a parent support group, and more!Learn More
Prelude to Preschool
A taste of school for children 12 – 34 months. Now accepting applications for the 2021 school year!Apply Here
The new 14Y Youth Center is an all-day, in-person program for students in grades K – 5 to attend on the days when they are participating in virtual learning.Learn More
The 14th Street Y values providing accessible, supportive, and joyful spaces for all members of our community.Learn More