14Y Family Membership
We support the whole family
At 14th Street Y, we believe in supporting the whole family and welcome all kinds of families. We offer a wide variety of programs across health and fitness, education, out-of-school, and the arts and culture.
We offer single-parent family membership and general family membership that includes two adults.Book A Free Tour!!
- Complimentary hour-long personal training orientation session when you join!
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- More than 50 fitness classes per week, including Baby & Me fitness classes
- Free health and fitness pop-ups and workshops including a wellness lunch and learn series
- Daily open, lap, and family swim in our refreshing, indoor heated pool
- FREE childcare so you can rest assured that your child is having fun while you enjoy our many adult offerings, or just sit in our lobby relaxing with a cup of coffee
- Special programming for parents and babies ages 9 months and younger
- Basketball and open gym access in our 5,000 square foot gymnasium
- Free and discounted arts and cultural programming (Check out our Theater for Families offerings)
- Early registration and discounts across all 14Y classes and programs including after school, classes for children and teens with special needs, aquatics, holiday camps, summer camps, preschool, early childhood classes, youth classes and sports, and so much more!
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
Learn More About 14Y Family Membership
Please fill out the form below and a 14Y Membership Specialist will get back to you as soon as possible. If you need a faster response, please call us at 646-395-4310 between the hours of 8am and 10pm on weekdays or 9am and 5pm on weekends. We look forward to speaking with you!
Childcare is now included with all family-memberships!
Childcare Available 8:45 AM – 2:00 PM Every Day
So come for the fitness center or to swim, and stay for any of our more than 50 fitness classes each week – all while your child (6 months and older) is looked after by caring, experienced staff.
Room To Run and Play on Weekends
Join us every Saturday and Sunday for free fun throughout the 14Y.
Member access to our full-sized basketball court/gymnasium:
- Saturdays | 3:15 – 5:00 PM | Playtime in the Gym
- Sundays | 12:00 – 3:00 PM | Family Friendly Open Gym
Family Swim in the 14Y Pool:
- Saturdays | 3:00 – 6:30 PM
- Sundays | 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM and 4:30 – 6:30 PM
All activities listed above are free for everyone with a family membership.
Click here for schedules.
We also offer member discounts for Early Childhood Drop-In Classes. Learn more here.
Go Green at the 14Y
Expand your and your family’s horizons with year-round community events and opportunities to give back, access to composting, clothes recycling, and access to a seasonal CSA (community supported agriculture).
Learn more about our sustainability programs.
The Theater at the 14th Street Y
The 14Y Theater focuses on social awareness and change through big-picture narrative. Inspired by works that welcome artists of all backgrounds, we place artists as the heart of our community and seek to create an inclusive cultural experience for all.
The 14Y Theater honors the edgy, diverse and rich history of innovative culture making in the East Village. Each year, we curate a provocative season of Theater, Dance, Music and Film from independent New York artists in dialogue with our residency program of LABA: A Laboratory for New Jewish Culture.
As a 14Y member, you get access to discounted tickets and free community events featuring theater shows and so much more.
See our full season here.
Learn more about our Theater for Families shows, perfect for children of all ages.
Great Programming All Year Long
Winter is here! Check out all the amazing classes, workshops, and programs coming this Winter and Spring to the 14th Street Y.
14Y members receive early registration access and significant discounts across all our programs.
See all we have to offer this Winter and Spring.Winter/Spring Catalog
Take a Tour of the 14th Street Y!
Want to check out our community center and fitness facilities? One of our membership sales associates will be happy to show you around our space and answer any questions you may have. Email Carmen Rivera, Membership Assistant, at CRivera@14StreetY.org or call 646-395-4310
For inquiries about membership and rates please email us at Join@14StreetY.org or contact us here.
The 14th Street Y has a longstanding relationship with teachers, officers, NYC Fire Department and other civil servants.
We offer discounts to the following members of our community:
- Teachers (UFT)
- Hospital Workers – Beth Israel, NYU, NY Eye & Ear—others may also qualify. Please feel free to inquire.
- NYPD, FDNY & Military Personnel
Corporate and Community Group Memberships
The 14th Street Y is pleased to offer special corporate and group membership rates to businesses and organizations with multiple employees seeking membership.
Group Memberships require a minimum of 5 employees or participants. Small businesses and community organizations are eligible for consideration.
If you are interested in establishing a corporate membership for your organization, please contact Luis Lopez at 646-395-4341 or LuisLopez@14StreetY.org.