PRIDE March Volunteer Registration
Live Free, Love Fierce
Sign Up to March!
As a part of the PRIDE series, we are very excited to be participating in the march representing the Educational Alliance! It is our goal to have 150 people to participate, and that is where YOU come in!
We are asking for EA staff to sign up. A few things to know about the march:
- The march takes place on Sunday, June 30 beginning at 12:00 PM (Exact arrival time of all participants is TBD)
- It will take approximately 60 – 90 minutes to travel the entire route of the march
- All participants will be marching on behalf of Educational Alliance, whether you are a staff member or a friend/family member of an EA staff person. As such, all participants will be following dress code and guidelines provided by EA to keep everyone on the same page and representing One EA!
- We are asking for each participant to pay $10 to reserve their spot in the march and secure themselves a limited edition 2019 PRIDE t-shirt!
- Friends and family are allowed to participate. More information to come. If you have inquiries of those who want to join, please email Larry Daniels at LDaniels@14StreetY.org.