Pride Fest Submission
We are excited to announce the first annual PRIDE Fest submissions are now open!
This year’s PRIDE fest will take place as a part of the 14th Street Y’s LIVE FREE, LOVE FIERCE PRIDE event series. We are excited to be partnering with the theater at the 14th Street Y for a 3 week festival style series of performances celebrating LGBTQ+ inclusion told through the artists curated for this series. Submissions are due by October 31, 2019!
Things to know about participating in the festival:
- Dates of Festival: June 11 – June 28, 2020
- There is no application fee
- No rental cost for basic theater package
- 50/50 box office split
- 3-4 hours tech time allotted with partnership
- Box office staff provided by the 14Y
- more information to follow
All applicants will be reviewed by selection panel, and semi finalists will be contacted for interviews. If you have any questions please contact David Stallings, Director of Arts + Culture, at email@example.com.