Winter Membership Deal
We're more than just a gym.
We offer membership specials at certain times of the year. See what we have going on below!
Current Deal: Winter Membership Special
Now through January 31, 2020
Keep fit throughout the winter with a 14Y membership! Join now through January 31, and we’ll waive your initiation fee. That’s a $99 value!
Scroll down and fill out the form to learn more.
As a 14Y member, you have access to all this and more:
- A FREE 14th Street Y Fitness Orientation Session
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- More than 50 fitness classes per week, including Mommy & Me fitness classes
- Daily open, lap, and family swim
- FREE childcare
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot gymnasium
- Access to arts and cultural programming including special members only discounts to the 14Y Theater
- Early registration and discounts on classes and programs including camps, preschool, youth sports, and many others
- Guest passes for friends and neighbors
- #14YPerks: special offers and discounts to our neighborhood partner businesses
- Sustainability programs including a CSA, compost drop-off, and clothing recycling
Get Started with a 14Y Membership Today!
Please fill out the form below and a 14Y Membership Specialist will get back to you as soon as possible. If you need a faster response, please call us at 646-395-4310 between the hours of 8am and 10pm on weekdays or 9am and 5pm on weekends. We look forward to speaking with you!
The 14th Street Y has a longstanding relationship with teachers, officers, NYC Fire Department and other civil servants. We offer discounts to the following members of our community
- Teachers (UFT)
- Hospital Workers – Beth Israel, NYU, NY Eye & Ear—others may also qualify. Please feel free to inquire.
- NYPD, FDNY & Military Personnel
Corporate and Community Group Memberships
The 14th Street Y is pleased to offer special corporate and group membership rates to businesses and organizations with multiple employees seeking membership.
Group Memberships require a minimum of 5 employees or participants. Small businesses and community organizations are eligible for consideration.
If you are interested in establishing a corporate membership for your organization, please contact Luis Lopez at 646-395-4341 or LuisLopez@14StreetY.org.