Want to Work at Camp?
Are you 16 years old and older? Interested in working at NCDC as a counselor? Click here to apply!
Are you 14 or 15 years old? Interested in working at NCDC as a Counselor-in-Training? Click here to learn more!
Staff Testimonials- Here’s what our staff have to say about working with us:
- Having worked at NCDC for two years already, I was happy to return to a job where I felt comfortable and confident, and I was looking forward to discovering more ways to improve the experiences of campers, counselors, and parents at camp.
- I had such a great first time experience last year, there was no way I wasn't coming back.
- NCDC means more to me than I could ever describe. It always means a lot for me to come back and continue helping to build the camp into something better every year.
- What I appreciate most about working at camp is NCDC's focus on treating everyone with respect and kindness, meaning it, and actually doing it.
- I appreciated the availability and flexibility of my supervisors. It was great being able to easily reach them and feeling very comfortable going to them for advice.
- The approachability of the Head Staff is unique, impressive and meaningful.
- I appreciated the camp staff like Lili really taking the time to learn my name and shouting me out in the weekly emails. All of the upper staff seemed to really care about all 100+ employees which felt very welcoming.
- I appreciated the freedom to explore and have my ideas heard. I felt very supported in the projects I wanted to do to create my curriculum for the summer at NCDC.
- Great staff always help keep the positive vibes going.
- I appreciated working with people that were helpful, supportive and encouraging. It made me learn more and the overall experience much more enjoyable. I also love working with kids and appreciate the amazing connections and relationships that NCDC allows campers and staff to form.
- I enjoyed being given the chance to learn about a new religion and language (Hebrew).