- Note: The locker rooms, gymnasium and pool will be closed August 26 through September 5 for renovations, cleaning, and maintenance. Click here for more information.
Join! Membership Benefits
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER: Summer Membership
- Get 1 month for only $100*. Please email Nikki Goode, Membership Advisor, at [email protected] to schedule a tour. We offer an indoor pool, basketball gym, renovated fitness center, and more than 50 unlimited fitness class. Plus affordable childcare for members and discounts on arts + culture events.
*Offer expires August 15, 2017.
- Complimentary Personal Training Orientation Session when you join!
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- Over 50 Fitness Classes per week
- Mommy & Me Fitness
- Daily Open, Lap, and Family Swim – Aquatics Schedule
- Low cost ($5 per hour) Childcare – Childcare hours and details
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot Gym – Daily basketball runs for members
- Access to Jewish arts and cultural programming, as well as early registration and discounts on all 14th Street Y classes and programs, such as camps, Preschool, Youth Sports, and many others.
- Members are entitled to Guest Passes for friends and neighbors. In addition, as a courtesy, your membership will be honored at most Jewish Community Centers (JCC’s) throughout the country, excluding New York City.
We have many different membership plans, including family, adult, couple, teen, senior, student, and more. Rates are not posted on our website so that we can understand your needs and customize the right membership plan for you.
For inquiries about membership, rates, or a FREE day pass, please email us at [email protected].
The 14th Street Y is your East Village fitness connection and so much more! At the 14th Street Y, we believe that moving often, being inspired by new classes/programs and building community are the basics of a healthy and happy life. You will find what you need here and so much more.
As your downtown JCC we value the importance of integrity, respectful communication, fair play and a welcoming community.
Weekdays 6 AM – 10 PM
Weekends 7 AM – 9 PM
SERVICE DESK HOURS:
Weekdays 8 AM – 10 PM
Weekends 9 AM – 5 PM