Weekdays 6 am – 10 pm
Weekends 7 am – 9 pm
SERVICE DESK HOURS:
Weekdays 8 am – 10 pm
Weekends 9 am – 5 pm
The 14th Street Y has a longstanding relationship with teachers, officers, NYC Fire Department and other civil servants. We offer discounts to the following members of our community:
- Teachers (UFT)
- Hospital Workers – Beth Israel, NYU, NY Eye & Ear—others may also qualify. Please feel free to inquire.
- NYPD, FDNY & Military Personnel
From time to time, we offer membership specials to the whole community, contact us today to find out more!
Corporate and Community Group Memberships:
The 14th Street Y is pleased to offer special corporate and group membership rates to businesses and organizations with multiple employees seeking membership.
Group Memberships require a minimum of 5 employees or participants. Small businesses and community organizations are eligible for consideration.
If you are interested in establishing a corporate membership for your organization, please contact Gabriela Nunic, Members Services Manager, by e-mailing or at (646) 395-4303.
- Complimentary Personal Training Orientation Session when you join!
- Access to our Fitness Center with a full range of cardio and weight equipment
- Over 50+ Fitness Classes per week
- Mommy and Me Fitness
- Daily Open, Lap, and Family Swim – Aquatics Schedule
- Low cost ($5 per hour) Childcare – Childcare hours and details
- Basketball in our 5,000 square foot Gym – Daily basketball runs for members
- Access to Jewish arts and cultural programming, as well as early registration and discounts on all 14th Street Y classes and programs, such as camps, Preschool, Youth Sports, and many others.
- Members are entitled to Guest Passes for friends and neighbors. In addition, as a courtesy, your membership will be honored at most Jewish Community Centers (JCC’s) throughout the country, excluding New York City.
For any questions/inquiries about membership, rates or a FREE day pass, please email us.